Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Before the story...

The travel makes always me thrilling, exitied, and humble. That is becuase tasting other culture is adventure, simultaneously that makes me learn how I see the other cultures with open mind.

Sometimes I met very dangerous people, I had got accident and hurt phisically with some activities, and I had slept in the open area accidently. However, these experieance is very very very valuable to me.
I generally met really good people, and they could be local people or the other travelers like me. The travlers were usually trying to have an effort to be close to other cultures. And we met at any place, we share how we are feeling there thru the traveling, and we are friend. This one is also important memory as well.

The traveling by myself has made me independent and it gave me the really important time to think about how I live which is more importatn what I live doing.

The story which is going to unpact is my personal story, and also I will post tome tips for future travler. This was my live lesson, and school for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment