Friday, April 10, 2009

Soul Voice

This is one of the songs in soul voice concert held by purchase college Thursday Aril 9, 2009 in the Performing Art Center. I know the time's doubled with the viral marketing class which I'm taking now and shoud be in classroom. But in this semester, any jazz concert has been only on Thursdays, so I havn't been able to see any jazz performance so far. Anyway, with the reasons that I like the jazz, I'm interested in jazz on campus, and also one of my friends is singing there, I finally came to see the concert in shool.
How was it? It's was so great to me. The first intro of accapella group, 'Choral Plasure' was impressive becuase I've been crazy about accapella so, I was looking to join a group if Purchase has it. The harmony made of only human's voice was always my favorit genre.
In Soul Voice ,they had each solo in every songs, and some of the soilist were amazing. I couldn't belive how the human made that voice! They were very impressive.
They are now an amateur but I expect someday they will be grown great performer.

No comments:

Post a Comment