Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Travel Story- Lima, Peru #3 Episode in Old Central Lima







I met some Korean backpackers like me in the hostel, so one day we went to tour for old Lime together. There was many people enjoying in central park, old Lima but we had to watch out someone who was tried to steal our bag as people’s advice. We were four and trying to go and look at thumb in old cathedral. But one of us already went before, so he left outside with local guy waiting us. After we toured it, we had to head go hostel because of dinner reservation leaving the local guy. We said sorry and took a taxi, but in taxi my friend, who wasn’t with us in cathedral, started to laugh and we ask why. He said, while we were touring inside, the local guy asked how he could say “Let’s have a sex with me’ in Korean language. There were two girl include me, and without knowing it, she and I felt sorry to the guy not having dinner together. We felt so bad and we blamed him how he could think of it. And, we thought that on going to travel would not easy, so we should care of ourselves because we were traveler by each ourselves. In this point, I sometimes feel that backpacking girl alone is not very safe. But still I prefer that!

No comments:

Post a Comment