Wednesday, April 15, 2009

"The Lover"


"THE LOVER" by Esther Leem

I've got this book from my friend in Korea last week. Actully the author is my friend, and she wrote 100 couples' love story with their pictures. She met 100 couples, had interviewed them, and took pictures of them. Last year I heard that she was preparing to write a book, but finally this January, her book came out of the world.

A month ago, I had a mail from her, and she said " I will send you the new book, but don't feel like screwed up even if there are so many swteet stories and pictures." She knew I'm a solo...

Anyway, when I got this book last week I was so happy just because I had my friend's book and even in Korean laguage. Also some of the couples were who I've already known. Not as like her expectation, I was not hurt, and I did not feel like screwed up. That might be because I feel that they and I live in kind of different world. It's funny but true. I feel like that. During the winter, when I met her in Korea , I was told that some of the couples were broken up so they asked erase their story which she couln't but she changed their name and put the picture without their faces. That's love story which is doing now by human.

Do you love somone? Then what do you think 'love' is..?

No comments:

Post a Comment